Rate Dr. Robert P. Dudek

Dr. Robert P. Dudek's Ratings

Dr. Dudek did a great job on my wife's knee. Torn meniscus. She went from not being able to walk to walking in about two weeks and now she plays tennis. Contrary to a prior post, he has not been suspended from practice - he is on probation for allegedly abusing pain medicine. Whatever the case, he is an excellent surgeon in my opinion and I would not hesitate to go to him for a knee operation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Dr is suspended from practice for using drugs. Suspension is for 5 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2010

Dr. Dudek is not practicing with Comprehensive Orthopaedics anymore. The group is great, but Dr. Dudek isn't there anymore, so I now go to one of the other partners. About a year now, and my arthritis is better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Robert is a people person who cares deeply about providing the best possible medical care for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

dr dudek took the time to listen to me and used conservated means of treatment. he was bery compassionate and caring. he continuously followed up with me and inquired about the treatment. i would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2009

Always had to ask me why I was there. Good job with the sugury, but the after care was not acceptable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721836].votes_count ]]