Rate Dr. Francis J Harrison

Dr. Francis J Harrison's Ratings

Dr. Fran has always treated my sons with care and compassion. Always wanting to make sure nothing is being missed, and stating what the protocol for when to see a specialist, or when to use preventative medicine for wheezing. He is a pediatrician that looks at the whole child. He is very clear with directions of what to do from here, when to call the office if things aren't working, etc. He does not hold an ego that his diagnosis is right. He has called us at home to follow up on emergency room visits that he wasn't a part of, making sure we understand what happened, and if we have any questions. I have never wished my children's doctor had any skills beyond what we experience.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

In my opinion dr.fran is the best! i moved to spoakane wa about a year ago. I havent found any doctors that compare. All the doctors ive seen treat me like an idiot for the questions i ask. But dr. harrison never treats me like my questions and concerns are stupid.And my kids love him and i also like that he remembers who you are. Unlike other doctors that act like its the first time you've ever been to their office.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2010 | flag

I am very happy with this doctor, although I have to agree that I don't like the fact that you cannot hold your baby while he is getting shots. I think that provides more comfort to him. The doctor himself, however, is simply wonderful. He is very kind and understanding and does not treat me like an idiot for questions that I ask. I would recommend him to any of my friends whom will have children in the future.

Submitted July 14, 2008 | flag

I selected Dr. Harrison after interviewing several doctors. I originally thought I wanted a female doctor for my daughter but interviewed him after a good recommendation from a friend. I have been impressed with his medical skill and his bedside manner. He is very patient and reassuring with both babies and new parents, not a hint of arrogance anywhere. He teaches too and that is a big plus in my mind. He has also called twice to directly answer my questions which is nice. I don't care for the office policy of only scheduling appointments for sick children the day of. You have to go through a nurse for that which is annoying. Also, the nurse wouldn't let me hold my baby while she did shots and that seems unnecessary. However, none of these factors take away from his skill and if you want a good pediatrician, Dr. Harrison is that.

Submitted June 16, 2008 | flag