Rate Dr. Mark Stadlen

Dr. Mark Stadlen's Ratings

I came into American Eye Care because my insurance coverage directed me to them.I have VSP which I guess is standard for vision insurance. Anyway,I came in for an eye exam. Never have I ever been anywhere where the doctor took his time to ask me questions. He also did a series of tests and explained what he was doing. It was refreshing to see a "real" eye doctor. Dr. Stadlen is funny and knows what he is talking about. the staff helped me pick out glasses. Gene is great; she helped me pick out a geat pair of Chanel eyeglasses.Overall I love this place!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, inexpensive glasses.I came in with an infection and he prescribed drops that later cleared up my eyes.He even saw me back for a follow up. Very thorough eye doc!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

Great doctor and very good at his job also has a great sense of humor. He is the only one I would go for my eye exam/prescriptions.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

A pleasure to find a local friendly service oriented eye doctor. I would recommend coming to Dr. Mark R. Stadlen

Submitted Dec. 26, 2008 | flag