You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Stadlen

Dr. Mark Stadlen's Ratings

I came into American Eye Care because my insurance coverage directed me to them.I have VSP which I guess is standard for vision insurance. Anyway,I came in for an eye exam. Never have I ever been anywhere where the doctor took his time to ask me questions. He also did a series of tests and explained what he was doing. It was refreshing to see a "real" eye doctor. Dr. Stadlen is funny and knows what he is talking about. the staff helped me pick out glasses. Gene is great; she helped me pick out a geat pair of Chanel eyeglasses.Overall I love this place!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Great doctor, inexpensive glasses.I came in with an infection and he prescribed drops that later cleared up my eyes.He even saw me back for a follow up. Very thorough eye doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Great doctor and very good at his job also has a great sense of humor. He is the only one I would go for my eye exam/prescriptions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

A pleasure to find a local friendly service oriented eye doctor. I would recommend coming to Dr. Mark R. Stadlen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][721907].votes_count ]]