Rate Dr. Russell B. Ng

Dr. Russell B. Ng's Ratings

I was a former patient of Dr. Ng before we both moved opposite directions & although I cannot speak of his current staff or location in Sacramento, I can highly recommend Dr. Ng himself as an optometrist. In fact he literally saved my life the 1st appointment I had with him! After what I presumed would be a routine eye exam, Dr. Ng discovered a condition that led to the discovery of a brain tumor missed by multiple other doctors. I had other symptoms that I had not associated with vision & all other doctors missed. Dr. Ng made sure I was followed up immediately & was very gentle but thorough about how he handled it. My following neurosurgeon commented that it takes a keen & meticulous optometrist to catch this & now after multiple brain surgeries & to the thanks of Dr. Ng, I am doing well. I did follow up with Dr. Ng for routine eye care & was always well pleased with his care. He takes his time with each patient & is very thorough. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag