Rate Dr. SUE (SUZANNE) POSHEPNY

Dr. SUE (SUZANNE) POSHEPNY's Ratings

Suzanne is an awesome chiropractor! She is very professional, honest and forthright. She will give her recommendations from a wide variety of resources, including herbal and homeopathic remedies, but she is NOT a "pill pusher." Her treatments are very individualized and personal, drawing from many different modalities. She also knows a lot about diet and nutrition, and can advise in many health areas. Most of all, she has helped me get out of pain and keep moving. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Poshepny has been a great help for our family. She has assisted my wife and daughter numerous times with muscle and connective tissue issues. Glowing reports from both girls. She has also aided my in my sciatic nerve periodic problems.I would highly recommend this professional.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Suzanne works out of her home, so the first question does not apply. I gave that question a 5, however, so that she would get the best rating possible. Suzanne has helped me and my family for many years with various health issues. She has helped me get out of pain on several occasions when standard medical practice would have involved some invasive procedure that may or may not have helped. Suzanne is absolutely honest with you and will not "push" any treatment or prescription on a patient. I recommend her highly.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag