Rate Dr. TAE CHEONG CHOO

Dr. TAE CHEONG CHOO's Ratings

Back when he used to teach interns at the old Samra University, I remember there were LINES of patients and students alike ONLY wanting to work with Dr. Choo. He and Dr. Chung makes miracles happen--I have been coming here for years now and I can confidently say that it's the best acupuncture clinic in Los Angeles! Not only is he THE TEACHER of most of Los Angeles practitioners, he is very humble and competent. I personally had knee/back pain and migraines, but those issues are long gone. Very patient-oriented, friendly, and warm environment. I recommend Dr. Choo to all those patients dealing with infertility; he has a wall of baby pictures that mothers who received his help send to Dr. Choo.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

Fixed me up without major surgery!!! Our Western doctors wanted to put me on drugs and do an organ transplant. Eastern medicine (Dr Choo) treated the cause, not the symptom like our doctors do. Thank you!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag