Rate Dr. Suzanne Levine

Dr. Suzanne Levine's Ratings

I am a competitive Ballroom Dancer who suffered with foot pain that made me despair about my future as a dancer. Thanks to the excellent and kind attention of Dr. Levine, I am still competing and winning all over the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr. Suzanne Levine treated my left foot by correcting two hammer toes and a porous ketosis. On my right foot she shaved a bone spur, took out a soft callus, and weakened a ligament, so that the toe could return to its correct position. In addition, she saved my ten toenails with three laser treatments. I believe Dr. Suzanne Levine is an excellent podiatrist because she:
(a) takes the time to answer ALL my questions
(b) Is considerate of my SENSITIVE feet
(c) understands and helps me with my ANXIETY TO NEEDLES

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

My surgery did not turn out as discussed with Dr. Levine. Instead of a two week recovery, I was told after surgery it would be 4-6 weeks, three months later my foot was still swollen and I was in pain. I have followed up with two other doctors who both say I will need additional surgery. It is one year since my surgery my foot is not better now than before the surgery. I have trouble with shoes, can't wear anything resembling a heel, but more importantly I am a walker, it has changed my life and daily routine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2583684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Suzanne Levine is a world-class podiatrist who I credit in my life as the only person who could help me walk. I suffered a dramatic case of severe metatarsalgia and morton neuromas that left me unable to walk. She has been treating me for the last two years and my life has completely changed. I'm able to walk in my shoes again, I'm able to walk in heels again, my femininity and my feelings of confidence have returned. I thank god for Dr. Suzanne Levine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I suffered a foot fracture & have been dealing with foot pain over 1 yr. I waited for months to get into 3 of the top Florida podiatrists & each one had nothing more to offer than a handful of metatarsal pads & an orthotic for my shoe. They never asked me what functional deficits I had nor did they consider utilizing alternative diagnostic tools to the x-ray. My x-ray appeared normal but I knew that something was very wrong. A friend introduced me to Dr. Suzanne Levine. She acknowledged that I had not healed properly & had an inflamed nerve. She also recommended a treatment to dissolve calcium deposits which had formed & were pinching on the nerve. She gave me an injection & some very cool "foot pillows" to relieve the pain. I am much better & feel that I can completely resolve my issue in the near future. Dr. Levine is an exceptional doctor who cares about her patients and goes the extra mile to diagnose ailments correctly. She ROCKS! Amorette Robertson, MSPT Miami Beach, FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2263091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Office is clean, staff is helpful and provide excellent customer service. Dr. Levine immediately understood my pain and my needs. I just completed chemo and I have neuropathy in my feet. I thought it would get better but since the spring it was only getting worse. My oncologist referred me to her and after only two treatments of ultrasound/infrared laser I am starting to feel my feet again. Kudos to Dr. Levine and her staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2263090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Excellent podiatrist. Caring and professional staff. She is superior in many ways to other podiatrists an cares very much for her patients and their results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2263089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr Levine is a very good podiatrist. She has treated both myself and my husband, and several of our close friends. She took her time to explain the procedure to me in great detail, calling me at my house when i had some questions over the weekend, and gave me wonderful after care that went beyond. I was back on my feet very quickly- in no pain! She is a truly old school, wonderful doctor. Happy to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Just had corrective surgery. Still recovering but feel everything went well. The follow up care is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253521].votes_count ]]