Rate Dr. Suzanne Levine

Dr. Suzanne Levine's Ratings

Great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I suffered a foot fracture & have been dealing with foot pain over 1 yr. I waited for months to get into 3 of the top Florida podiatrists & each one had nothing more to offer than a handful of metatarsal pads & an orthotic for my shoe. They never asked me what functional deficits I had nor did they consider utilizing alternative diagnostic tools to the x-ray. My x-ray appeared normal but I knew that something was very wrong. A friend introduced me to Dr. Suzanne Levine. She acknowledged that I had not healed properly & had an inflamed nerve. She also recommended a treatment to dissolve calcium deposits which had formed & were pinching on the nerve. She gave me an injection & some very cool "foot pillows" to relieve the pain. I am much better & feel that I can completely resolve my issue in the near future. Dr. Levine is an exceptional doctor who cares about her patients and goes the extra mile to diagnose ailments correctly. She ROCKS! Amorette Robertson, MSPT Miami Beach, FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2263091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Office is clean, staff is helpful and provide excellent customer service. Dr. Levine immediately understood my pain and my needs. I just completed chemo and I have neuropathy in my feet. I thought it would get better but since the spring it was only getting worse. My oncologist referred me to her and after only two treatments of ultrasound/infrared laser I am starting to feel my feet again. Kudos to Dr. Levine and her staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2263090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Excellent podiatrist. Caring and professional staff. She is superior in many ways to other podiatrists an cares very much for her patients and their results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2263089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr Levine is a very good podiatrist. She has treated both myself and my husband, and several of our close friends. She took her time to explain the procedure to me in great detail, calling me at my house when i had some questions over the weekend, and gave me wonderful after care that went beyond. I was back on my feet very quickly- in no pain! She is a truly old school, wonderful doctor. Happy to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Just had corrective surgery. Still recovering but feel everything went well. The follow up care is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

I was a professional musical theater dancer for 25 years and as a result had cysts on top of my big toe joint. It became swollen and painful. Dr Levine had an MRI machine in her office(very convenient) so we knew exactly what was going on without having to go to another location. A regular xray did not show a good enough image to know what was the problem. She was very confident and explained exactly what was going on and also my options. The surgery was successful and within 3 weeks I was walking pretty smoothly. Her staff is excellent and very easy to speak with and knowledgeable, too. I was concerned with being able to dance in heels, but my foot is halfway there and Dr Levine and I both are confident I will get my range of motion that I had before the surgery. I highly recommend her, she is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

I have had five surgeries on my toe from "big" doctors at the Hospital of Special Surgery in New York. I have had more injections than I could remember. I still had constant toe pain and burning on the bottom of my feet. I heard about Dr. Suzanne Levine from articles I read and TV appearances. I decided to try her. She was extremely understanding and knowledgeable about feet. She injected a medication for my toe pain that no other doctor ever tried or suggested before, and it totally worked. She then injected what she calls "Sculptra Injections" to the bottom of my feet to relieve the burning sensation that no other doctor was able to eliminate before. It is an injection that I have never heard of before (I had read that she is known for this, and it is often used by dancers and models who are on their feet a lot). It WORKED! I had these shots at the end of April and it is now August 1, and I am out of this pain. I recommend visiting Dr. Levine if you have any foot problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Had both of my moderately severe bunions done and no to little pain! Dr. Levine is not only professional and experienced, she has a great supporting staff. This made the whole experience from consultation to surgery to recovery, stress free for me. They were there to answer all my questions and are such pioneers of the field, that I never doubted the success of my surgery. I recommend her with very high regards. Thank you for my new feet!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253518].votes_count ]]