You may also like

Rate Dr. Suzanne Levine

Dr. Suzanne Levine's Ratings

By far one of the best podiatrists in NYC. Dr Suzanne Levine did wonders for my feet. I can now walk in heels again due to her pillows procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine did a great job at making me feel comfortable as I saw on the Doctors and was happy to secure an appointment. She was able to treat me with a non-invasive option that had me in and out in less than hour. Now I can walk pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

She is definitely the best podiatrist in NYC. I was very happy as she fixed my issue on the first appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Great initial consult with Dr Suzanne Levine as she immediately diagnosed the problem. I highly recommend you see her for foot related matters

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Was referred to Dr Levine by a friend who was very happy with her treatment. She immediately diagnosed my condition and literally made it so I could walk normally again. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr Suzanne Levne as she was extremely knowledgeable and was able to assist me when other podiatrists were unable to find out the cause.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Suzanne Levine is awesome! She restored my confidence when she corrected my hammer toes. I am very grateful and recommend her highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr Levine came highly recommended from a friend. She was able to assist me as I visited other podiatrists who were unable as she diagnosed the problem immediately and now I'm walking fine with no paint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Levine performed a bunionectomy on my right foot and I am now recovering. I am very happy I choose her as my doctor. The results are wonderful. She is a fantastic doctor. I am very pleased. Thank you Dr. Levine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Best podiatrist in NYC, saw her for an aesthetic treatment as she is truly is the best in the business as I highly recommend her

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2830957].votes_count ]]