Rate Dr. Daniel A. Kupper

Dr. Daniel A. Kupper's Ratings

Dr. Kupper is the best psychologist I have ever worked with, and I have see a lot. He took me from my attempted suicide and darkest place of my life to a happy, healthy, functioning adult in a few short months, when I was expecting years. His ability to be objective, compassionate, and not judgmental is outstanding and really helps progress you along quickly. It is apparent he really cares for his patients as well. I absolutely love Dr. Kupper and I hope he realizes how much he is valued as a professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Kupper truly is a exceptional human being and Doctor. Having never seen a psychologist, I was extremely skeptical of not only the profession but of the intent of the doctors. After months of treatments with Dr. Kupper, I've found his calm demeanor, intelligent thought process, and caring attitude to be exactly what I needed to bring light to my issues in order to solve them. It is very evident that he has a clear understanding in how to shift the treatment. This is not just talk therapy as I always thought psychology was, but more of an in depth analysis of what has happened and what needs to be done to fix it. I could go on for days so I'll end it with this, if you're looking for a logical and direct person without the fluff but still caring, this is the man to see if....he has an opening. May you all find peace and Doc if you read this, know you're doing a wonderful service for humanity!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2417676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Kupper is amazing. He has taken me in a short time farther than any other therapist I have worked with. Instead of giving temporary fixes to temporary problems, he focuses on the deep seeded issues that cause many of our temporary issues. His patience and ability to remain objetive and non judgmental is a refreshing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722005].votes_count ]]