Dr. Robert Kleinberg

Rate Dr. Robert Kleinberg

Dr. Robert Kleinberg's Ratings

I went to an opthalmologist who gave me a wrong prescription twice, I was totally frustrated and talked to my insurance, went to see dr. Kleinberg, he got a new prescription for me, which was perfect since the first time I put my glasses on. I am very grateful, because I am wearing progressives for my first time and I was totally aprehensive for estethic reasons, but my glasses are very modern and doesn't look progressive whatsover.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Always pleasant and willing to ask any questions I have. I had a pair of surgical telescopes (for dentistry) that needed a screw and Evelyn put one in for me for no charge! Outstanding! My wife got me to leave my old optometrist and come her and I am so glad I did! I urge everyone to try Dr. Kleinberg!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253666].votes_count ]]