Rate Dr. Michael A. Bharier

Dr. Michael A. Bharier's Ratings

Dr. Bharier was amazing. I have been seeing doctors for months trying to find out what is wrong with me. Nobody was able or wanting to get to the bottom of all my symptoms. ie. fatigue, numb fingers, gurd, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, muscle weakness and hairloss. Telling me it's age and depression. I am not depressed and I am only 37 and very thin. When my hair started falling out,I asked to see a dermo. One visit and he found out I had Hashimoto's thyroiditis. He called me himself to tell me this. He is very kind and caring and listens to what you have to say. "he is one of the best out there".And his office has been working with me to get me to the right doctors in a timely manor. He is a top notch doctor and his office personel is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Fantastic Doctor! I was a sun addict in my 20's and am now paying for it with some suspicious moles that have had to be removed. Dr. Bharier removed a mole from my upper chest about 3 years ago. I have a tendency to keloid so he injected it with a little cortisone and there is just the slightest, barely noticable mark (which he fully warned me would happen). I suffer from anxiety and tend to ask a lot of questions. Dr Bharier always makes me feel at ease and I never feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Bharier is a very nice man and a very good doctor. He takes time with his patients and is very caring and helpful. I recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I have Dr. Bharier over the years, yes you want but not because he overbooks, it is because he takes his time with the patients. If you have questions, he is all ears. Way is everyone in a rush to go no where. Not many doctors, bankers, grogery stores that you do not wait for. Take a book and have some quiet time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2009

Dr. Bharier is nice. He is the type of doctor that tells you what he needs to tell you and thats it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

You can always expect to see Dr. Bharier at least 1 hour after your scheduled appointment. He always over books his schedule. The last visit I had to wait almost 3 months to see him, waited 1 hour in the waiting room prior to him seeing me and all he did was tell me that I needed to see an aesthetician for what I was looking for. It was clearly documented why I was there, and he felt the need to charge for the visit when he did absolutely nothing, and knew prior to the visit that there was nothing he could do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722052].votes_count ]]