Rate Dr. Karl W. Strom

Dr. Karl W. Strom's Ratings

Dr. Strom removed my gallbladder a few years ago. Prior to my consultation with Dr. Strom, about 4 physicians dismissed my symptoms while my health kept deteriorating. He accurately diagnosed my condition at the first visit. I have fully recovered from the surgery and have not experienced any other problems. Thank you, Dr. Strom!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I don't understand the "bird of a feather" added to my posting. I don't have MEDICARE. Is it not possible to have a 100% rating from a doctor these days?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Strom is amazing! He removed my gallbladder for which I had 5 small scars. Two doctors that I've seen since the surgery asked me who did my surgery, because they have never seen such perfect work. Not only is he a crafted surgeon, but a VERY nice person. He has a unique ability to calm the most nervous patient. I'm so, so glad I went to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][253756].votes_count ]]