Rate Dr. Edward B. Delgado

Dr. Edward B. Delgado's Ratings

Got impacted wisdom tooth removed w/ Dr Kuzmik yesterday with local anesthesia. He did two things that I've never experienced before with a dentist: 1. Talked throughout the entire procedure, letting me know what he was doing exactly. He knew how everything would feel providing a high comfort level. 2. He called me 7 hours later to ask how I was doing and if I had questions. Now it's the day after and I have only taken two halves of a painkiller since surgery and feel great. It was obviously a very careful and clean extraction with minimal disturbance of local tissue. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

Dr.Michael Kuzmik is the most arrogant person I have ever met. He is rude and obnoxious. He kept me waiting in his waiting room for 2 hours and then acted like I was throwing him a tenth of a second behind schedule. He refused to answer any of my questions. Both his patient education and his post operative care are abysmal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Dr Kuzmik is great. He and his staff are friendly and answered any questions, and I never spent much time in the waiting room. He provided straightforward feedback after the procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Kuzmik is highly recommended by me procedure went very well no problems with pain during recovery he is very helpful and caring as a doctor should be,Thank you Dr. for you help I believe that if I had to do it agen you will be my Dr for any extractions I will ever need.....AimeeW

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

This guy was awesome. I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed under general, and it was the easiest trip to the dentist i ever had. One moment i was awake, then it was over. he explained everything to me before hand and was very nice. the staff is great too, and they will call the next day to make sure you are doing ok. i recommend this surgeon if you need your teeth yanked out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Delgado took my wisdom teeth out. Very caring and relaxed, made me feel comfortable and gave me choices. Very fast recovery. WARNING: In his practice is also another doctor - Dr. Kuzmik. I had an awful experience with Kuzmik who, while he may be a competent surgeon, has atrocious manners and didn't even mention to me the choices Dr. Delgado offered me without asking. I switched from Kuzmik to Delgado because of this, so make sure you make an appointment with the right doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2008

Dr. Delgado is a very personable and caring Oral surgeon who performed a Lefort 3-piece on me a year ago. I highly recommend him to all who are seeking an Oral surgeon in the Virginia area. His staff is very helpful and courteous. Despite my complications post op, Dr. Delgado has been very persistent to get to the bottom of my complications and will not stop until he has an answer to what is causing my complications. He is truly remarkable and I feel very confident that he will treat others with the utmost care and concern that all patients deserve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995092].votes_count ]]