Rate Dr. Keith L. McCormick

Dr. Keith L. McCormick's Ratings

I took my three year old for a complete eye exam. Dr McCormick was very thorough and did many tests to test my sons eye sight. I was very pleased!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

Most complete eye exam i ever had. Much better than a regular eye doctor. He took his time and explained my issues and gave me suggestions to help. I am getting old and reading is a problem. His optical guy made me some glasses for the computer and reading and now I can see again! Great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. McCormick saved my son's eye when he severely injured it with a dremel tool. Dr. McCormick performed emergency surgery at Rex and we were able to have a new lens implant at Duke later with Dr. Freidman. 20/30 vision vs. loss of an eye - I'll take it. Keith McCormick is a damn fine eye surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722161].votes_count ]]