Rate Dr. Robert J. Bloomberg

Dr. Robert J. Bloomberg's Ratings

The wait time to see Dr. Bloomberg is HORRENDOUS! I always make my appointment first thing in the morning, and I still wait 1.5 = 2 hours!! I know he is in the office as I see and hear him! He is a great doctor, but the wait times are just not worth it.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Bloomberg runs consistently 1.5 - 2 HOURS behind schedule. At first I thought it was due to an emergency earlier in the day but I have discovered he purposely schedules this kind of wait-time. The staff can be defensive when asked about the wait, but they do try to be friendly and helpful. When you finally get to see the doctor he spends as much time with you as you need, but by the time he reaches me I'm fuming because of the long wait which leads to an unproductive office visit.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

i rated the staff in the middle because they are what they are,just about what you would normally encounter in any other dr. offices.i rated punctual pretty high because he is punctual unless he has an emergency call elsewhere.i rated helpfulness and knowledge high because, in my opinion he is the best dr. i have ever known and i have known quite a few !

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Due to this doctor switching my elderly dads medication, he was launched into a series of psychotic episodes, hospitalization, dehydration, toxic levels of medications and death with in a 3 month period. My dad had asked to NOT take the change of meds. This doctor called to tell me he had made a mistake in changing the meds. That is not sufficient for avoiding mal practice.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

The finest Dr. in the world. Saved my life twice! 26 years going to him.GOD BLESS HIM!Hal Wochholz

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

Front Office staff extremely rude and disrepectful.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

My wife and I both had him as primary for approx 7 years. Yes he is a very caring doctor, IF you can get an appointment to see him, and it's not his first one of the day. He was ALWAYS very late to see you. As much as 1.5 hours! Generally to get an appointment for an acute problem we had to see another doctor or nurse practitioner in his office. Staff ranged from very poor to good. We usually did get the care we needed or got a referral. So we stuck with him and made it work. Then he changed his practice and we had problems getting the care we needed - we no longer go to him.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag

Last month I lost my father, He was a patient of Dr Bloomberg. My father should have passed 8 years ago. The sheer odds that were against him. My family owes Dr Boomberg for the years that he gave my father. He truely is a TOP doctor. And when my dad passed Dr Bloomberg called my mom and spoke to her in some detail. Mom told me it was the first time that someone was able to give her true comfort. Folks, this doctor cares about his patients in my humble opinion he is a gifted human being. To Dr bloomberg thank you for everything. I wish I could do more to thank you.

Submitted April 6, 2007 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Bloomberg for 20 years. Following his examination he is generous with his time, ensuring I understand causes and effects of illnesses and my medications. When I had surgery, he saw me in my room and checked my progress each and every day. I have never had such comfort or confidence with a physician.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2006 | flag