You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert J. Bloomberg

Dr. Robert J. Bloomberg's Ratings

Yes you can wait in the office for a visit, but Dr Bloomberg spends time with his patients. He was the only doctor who listened to me and ordered tests accordingly. Turns out I have a rare disorder but all other doctors pretty much told me I was a hypochondriac. I have been going to Dr Bloomberg for 14 years now and I hope he does not retire soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I saw Dr Bloomberg for the first time for a physical. He didn't even do EKG. He never called me bout my test results so I thought everything was fine. One day I was reviewing my health insurance on line. It said I was diagnosed with diabetes. I had no idea . On top of this the wait to see him was over 1 hr and I hear that is normal. The staff is rude doesn't make you feel wanted. They treat you like they are doing you a favor. Dr Bloomberg doesn't seem to care how is staff treats his patients. I heard this from other people in the waiting room when I was waiting. I will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

The wait time to see Dr. Bloomberg is HORRENDOUS! I always make my appointment first thing in the morning, and I still wait 1.5 = 2 hours!! I know he is in the office as I see and hear him! He is a great doctor, but the wait times are just not worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr Bloomberg runs consistently 1.5 - 2 HOURS behind schedule. At first I thought it was due to an emergency earlier in the day but I have discovered he purposely schedules this kind of wait-time. The staff can be defensive when asked about the wait, but they do try to be friendly and helpful. When you finally get to see the doctor he spends as much time with you as you need, but by the time he reaches me I'm fuming because of the long wait which leads to an unproductive office visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

i rated the staff in the middle because they are what they are,just about what you would normally encounter in any other dr. offices.i rated punctual pretty high because he is punctual unless he has an emergency call elsewhere.i rated helpfulness and knowledge high because, in my opinion he is the best dr. i have ever known and i have known quite a few !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Due to this doctor switching my elderly dads medication, he was launched into a series of psychotic episodes, hospitalization, dehydration, toxic levels of medications and death with in a 3 month period. My dad had asked to NOT take the change of meds. This doctor called to tell me he had made a mistake in changing the meds. That is not sufficient for avoiding mal practice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1995191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

The finest Dr. in the world. Saved my life twice! 26 years going to him.GOD BLESS HIM!Hal Wochholz

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1995189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Front Office staff extremely rude and disrepectful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1995188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

My wife and I both had him as primary for approx 7 years. Yes he is a very caring doctor, IF you can get an appointment to see him, and it's not his first one of the day. He was ALWAYS very late to see you. As much as 1.5 hours! Generally to get an appointment for an acute problem we had to see another doctor or nurse practitioner in his office. Staff ranged from very poor to good. We usually did get the care we needed or got a referral. So we stuck with him and made it work. Then he changed his practice and we had problems getting the care we needed - we no longer go to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1995187].votes_count ]]