Rate Dr. Andrew Mendonsa

Dr. Andrew Mendonsa's Ratings

Dr Mendonsa is one of a kind. I have had need for personal therapy before, and I have NEVER found someone so accepting, warm, inviting, and willing to help you meet the challenges you have in your life. Dr Mendonsa meets you where you are at, and builds from there. A caring soul, and a very smart guy. He is very knowledgeable and knows his field well, and I have been to a few Psychologists to know the difference. I am happier in my life because of the tools and provisions Dr Mendonsa helped me build for myself, so that I could take on life's challenges head on, without fear or trepidation. This does not mean I am "cured" or "fearless", it means Dr Mendonsa has helped me to help myself so when I go out in the real world, I am not asking myself, "What did Dr. Mendonsa say to do?" He helps you to learn within yourself the resiliency you have to handle issues. Does it mean I won't go to him again? No. In a heartbeat, I would when needed, and I highly recommend him to those seeking help.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

Excellent and caring doctor. Took time to explain my problem. Offered between session support. I am blessed to have him as my doctor.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag