Dr. William L. Freed

Dr. William L. Freed

Rate Dr. William L. Freed

Dr. William L. Freed's Ratings

During the end of my pregnancy, I could hardly walk. After I had my son I expected to be fine. No luck. I had gone to a place in Shelton that was not helpful at all. A few people recommended Dr Freed. He used accupressure to help me. As much as it hurt, I was FINALLY upright within a few days!!! He was the best. My son was 9lbs 9oz! No wonder I was all messed up ;). I highly recommend him! His secretary was really great too. A very caring group.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Freed is very knowledgeable and caring. He evaluates the problem quickly and uses effective techniques. Dr. Freed only prescribes as any sessions as needed to heal the injury. Dr. Freed will explain "healthy life style techniques... proper sleeping positions, daily exercises,how to survive aplane ride, etc. He has helped me to keep my back healhty!!!

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

He is a great caring chiropractor. He does what is necessary and recommends ways for you to maintain your health by yourself doing streching and strenghting exercises. Extremely competent and after your well being. He only sees me as I deem its necessary. Great guy.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Freed is the best! Always gets me in and is very flexible. Gets straight to the problem and is extremely knowledgeable and respected in his field.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor. He was willing to stay late on a Friday to squeeze me in as a new patient and did not rush me at all. He listened to my problem and then worked on me for over 20 minutes. His staff is also great. I have now been there numerous times and have yet to have a bad experience. He is truly a nice guy and a great doctor.

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

Excellent chiropractor and healer, has helped people others couldn't help. Compassionate and innovative, does not try to put you on a program, will address your problem directly. Always fits me in.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag