Dr. Steven Bernabeu

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Steven Bernabeu has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2386187
27/07/12 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and polite. Alternative medical methods that achieve great success. Very pleased with his entire practice.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1350659
31/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. B is fantastic. I have been to several chiropractors in the area searching for relief and he was the only one who was able to give me some. He is very knowledgable and was able to rid me of my constant back pain. Now I can finally sleep at night and resume life as usual. Besides his obvious valuable skill set I REALLY like that I can get in and out of my appointment in a reasonable time. I HATE waiting at doctor's offices, especially when I know I have to go back to work. He makes making an appointment during work hours easy.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 951366
30/07/09 5 5 5 5 Amazing! He knows everything and saved me from potentially drastic and dangerous surgery. Everyone that I have sent to him loves him! Good guy with integrity!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 776111
29/01/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Steve has been a great help to both me and my husband. He has been kept us going over the years.
Insurance: Anthem