Rate Dr. Steven Bernabeu

Dr. Steven Bernabeu's Ratings

Very knowledgeable and polite. Alternative medical methods that achieve great success. Very pleased with his entire practice.

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. B is fantastic. I have been to several chiropractors in the area searching for relief and he was the only one who was able to give me some. He is very knowledgable and was able to rid me of my constant back pain. Now I can finally sleep at night and resume life as usual. Besides his obvious valuable skill set I REALLY like that I can get in and out of my appointment in a reasonable time. I HATE waiting at doctor's offices, especially when I know I have to go back to work. He makes making an appointment during work hours easy.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

Amazing! He knows everything and saved me from potentially drastic and dangerous surgery. Everyone that I have sent to him loves him! Good guy with integrity!

Submitted July 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Steve has been a great help to both me and my husband. He has been kept us going over the years.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag