Rate Dr. Zufang Sheng

Dr. Zufang Sheng's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Sheng for over ten years. I first saw her for chronic pain. She alleviated my pain completely in a few visits and I only need treatment for it occasionally now. I next saw Dr. Sheng for gastritis that was not responding to prescription medication. She used acupuncture and gave me some herbal preparations. My stomach improved within a few weeks. I also have recurring sleep problems and Dr. Sheng has helped me with those. Dr. Sheng is very professional and empathetic. The needles do not hurt and the experience is very relaxing. I highly recommend Dr. Sheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

I couldn't agree more with the previous comments. Dr. Sheng is the BEST! When I went for my first appointment, Dr. Sheng patiently explained what she was going to do and assured me the needles would not hurt. She was right: there was no pain, and after the first appointment, my elbow looked and felt so much better. One more visit, and my elbow was as good as new! Since then,she has treated my migraines-now, they are a thing of the past. No one else was able to rid me of that awful pain. She's wonderful: she can easily put someone at ease, has a delightful sense of humor, and is definitely a knowledgeable, caring practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Dr. Zu-Fang Sheng is a national resource. She is a gifted doctor, herbalist and acupuncturist. I was in such a health crisis that I had to return on an emergency flight from FL. Dr. Sheng took me within two hours of my call for an appointment, listened attentively to the medical issues that I had, and applied acupuncture, heat, and strips to various areas of my body. She proceeded to prepare a medicinal herbal powder which I was to take twice a day as a tea. All I know is that I was immobilized and in a great deal of pain and discomfort with a migraine headache, severe sinus blockage, difficulty breathing, a raw stomach that was worsening, and I was quite weak. Within 2-3 days when I returned for follow-up, I felt like a new person. I had a lingering dull pain in my head as well as chronic constipation which she addressed in the second visit. I am so grateful to Dr. Sheng for the well-being and vitality I am beginning to feel again. She is truly gifted. We are lucky to have Dr.Sheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254463].votes_count ]]