Rate Dr. Madelin C. Ramil

Dr. Madelin C. Ramil's Ratings

Dr. Ramil is literally one of the most thoughtful / caring surgeons my family and I have ever encountered. She is taking care of my grandmother (100 yrs old) at Westside Regional and her concern expands beyond the hospital walls. Dr. Ramil is very efficient, she is able to provide very comprehensive information about the procedure(s) and prepared us for what to expect afterwards. I believe her caring spirit is consistent and genuine. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ramil to care for you or a loved one - you are in superior hands. (The interns working with Dr. Ramil are sharp too; they are fortunate to have her as their example.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Such a great doctor, she did everything she could to get me back on the field as soon as possible. Love her, i recommend her to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254546].votes_count ]]