Dr. JAMES R. MULLANE

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. JAMES R. MULLANE has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/05/14 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2500328
13/12/12 5 5 5 5 I have been scared of Dentists my whole life. Dr. Mullane is extremly helpful, knowledgeable, and caring. He answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns and reassured me that the extraction I underwent was necessary for my dental health. The procedure was relatvely painless. He told me jokes and talked to me to calm me down and his office staff were friendly and explained the post operation procedures in detail so there would be no confussion. I would recommend DR. Mullane 100% to anyone who needs oral surgery.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2394273
06/08/12 5 5 5 5 The most helpful and thoughtful man. I was told by my general dentist that 2 of my teeth needed to be removed. He told me that they still could be saved, and sent me to a new dentist who saved both my teeth with just fillings. Love him.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1531048

06/09/11 1 1 1 1 This man was very unprofessional, I went in to have some teeth removed and was not sure of what the procedure was going to be like. When he asked me what i wanted done(how many of the three teeth i wanted removed that day) i was not sure so i asked what his advice was. He told me that "you should have brushed your teeth and then you would not have to had any removed." Then he proceeded to ram the novacaine needle into my gum as hard as he could and without letting it get numb began to rip my teeth out of my mouth. He got angry with me because i said i was in pain and rammed some more novacaine in my gums. He actually yelled at me to open my mouth wider as he wrenched out my teeth. this was the worst dental experience of my life and i would never advise anyone to use this man. After he finished ****ing me he just left the room without saying a word and when i told my regular dentist about what happened him or someone in his office lied and said i got angry and threw a chair.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal