Rate Dr. Julianna M. Nagy

Dr. Julianna M. Nagy's Ratings

The absolute WORST doctor I have ever dealt with -- thank God she retired!!! Not a day too soon. In the year she was our daughter's primary physican at the Glenrose we only saw a doctor that was distant, pompous, not up-to-date with the latest research (ie: brain plasticity!!), gave us little hope for our daughter's recovery, was rude, and told us outright that other specialists were "wrong". She never even physically touched our daughter more than 2x in a year. She prescribed meds with deathly complications, ignored what therapists observed (saying they didn't see it, even when we had it on video)... I could go on and on. She told us to "institutionalize her and face the facts." We didn't listen to her incompetence and every day we get a little piece of her back. She has now blown every one away with her progress since leaving the Glenrose. She is re-learning to talk, walk, write, sing, etc. She has not plateaued in any way! Dr. Nagy is the one that plateaued!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nagy was spectacular. She and her staff helped me greatly. If not for her, I would not be where I am today. Thank you, thank you all.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr Nagy was the greatest Dr I have ever had! I was a patient of her's in 2006 after my traumatic brain injury. She was so understanding of things. There was a day when I was wondering how she knew a problem as I didn't say anything; but of course she would know! She's amazing!! Dr Nagy- I owe you! Thanks for everything you did for me!

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Fine, knowledgeable, intelligent, caring woman. They should all be like her.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Nagy is truly one of the best Physicians that I have ever come across. My wife has been a patient of hers since March 2007, due to a severe traumatic brain injury. She may be busy and see a lot of patients, but we have NEVER been disappointed with the attention we have been given by her. I wish more people could see just how valuable she really is.

Submitted April 18, 2008 | flag

Dr. Nagy has been in our lives for about 15 years. I am so grateful to her for appreciating the value of families and their opinions. She listens non-jugdementally and finds answers with you that are acceptable to both parties. Our son had a severe brain injury and Dr. Nagy has always been there for us, supporting us and helping us to give him the best life possible. She would be my choice if I had to go through it all again. Genuine, caring, incredibly knowledgeable, truly a gifted physician.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2007 | flag

My daughter had a severe brain aneurism. Dr. Nagy was compassionate and very informative. It was an extremely difficult and frightening time for her and her family. After three months in the Glenrose, we brought my daughter home. Dr. Nagy remained supportive and caring through the follow-ups.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2007 | flag

I WAS A PATIENT AND SHE WAS TAKING CARE OF ME (SHE WAS MY DOCTOR AND ALWAYS WILL BE ) SHE WAS VERY CARING AND A VERY GOOD DOCTOR TO ME.I WOULD RECUMEND HER TO ANYONE SHE THE BEST DOCTOR.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2007 | flag

very uncaring and lacks compassion.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2006 | flag