Rate Dr. GURSTON G. NYQUIST

Dr. GURSTON G. NYQUIST's Ratings

This doctor is far from amazing! He originally was scheduled to clear a cyst in my sinus and then he recommended to fix my deviated septum at the time of that surgery. After surgery, my left nasal passage is a disaster! I was left with an odd bump and extremely narrow nostril. Botched surgery; I am extremely unhappy.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Nyquist was amazing. Since seeing him back in July and having my sinus surgey. I have never had this much relief in my sinuses ever. He took the time to listen to my complaints and came up with a logical reason and solution on the very first visit . A week later I had the surgery and I've never felt better. Side note he's not bad on the eyes either .

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nyquist is a great doctor! He is so kind, caring and has a great personality/bedside manner. He takes the time to listen and care. Dr. Nyquist is a doctor who I trust, feel comfortable with. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

All of the doctors at ENT Associates are terrific. Dr. Nyquist is the newest doctor on thier staff and is quite competent. His bedside manner is impecable. He is a good listener and is knowledgable with current medical procedures, recommendations, and medications. Dr. Nyquist's staff is shared with the other doctor he partners with and he splits his days among several offices but is mostly in Levittown. I would recommend him to any sinus suffers.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

After seeing several doctors about my chronic sinusitis and loss of taste and smell, I found Dr. Nyquist. This is what a doctor SHOULD be. He was caring and knowledgeable. He truly wants patients to feel better. He is willing to try things others won't. I felt very comfortable with him. Not arrogant at all, unlike some of his counterparts. So glad to have found him.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

Very thorough, careful, kind and respectful, to a degree rarely found with other doctors. Listens carefully and considers all reasonable possibilities and options.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

Doctor is patient, has a good "bedside" manor. Mostly, Doctor wants to get his patients well. If a treatment doesn't work, he'll spend the time trying to find one. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag