Dr. GURSTON G. NYQUIST

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website:
Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. GURSTON G. NYQUIST has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3642154
25/12/13 1 1 1 1 This doctor is far from amazing! He originally was scheduled to clear a cyst in my sinus and then he recommended to fix my deviated septum at the time of that surgery. After surgery, my left nasal passage is a disaster! I was left with an odd bump and extremely narrow nostril. Botched surgery; I am extremely unhappy.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 3620174
27/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Nyquist was amazing. Since seeing him back in July and having my sinus surgey. I have never had this much relief in my sinuses ever. He took the time to listen to my complaints and came up with a logical reason and solution on the very first visit . A week later I had the surgery and I've never felt better. Side note he's not bad on the eyes either .
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "GURSTON" to "GURSTON G."
RID: 2745056
02/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nyquist is a great doctor! He is so kind, caring and has a great personality/bedside manner. He takes the time to listen and care. Dr. Nyquist is a doctor who I trust, feel comfortable with. I highly recommend him!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1700886
31/01/12 4 4 5 5 All of the doctors at ENT Associates are terrific. Dr. Nyquist is the newest doctor on thier staff and is quite competent. His bedside manner is impecable. He is a good listener and is knowledgable with current medical procedures, recommendations, and medications. Dr. Nyquist's staff is shared with the other doctor he partners with and he splits his days among several offices but is mostly in Levittown. I would recommend him to any sinus suffers.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1369749
22/02/11 5 4 5 5 After seeing several doctors about my chronic sinusitis and loss of taste and smell, I found Dr. Nyquist. This is what a doctor SHOULD be. He was caring and knowledgeable. He truly wants patients to feel better. He is willing to try things others won't. I felt very comfortable with him. Not arrogant at all, unlike some of his counterparts. So glad to have found him.  Respond
RID: 1283834
01/11/10 3 5 5 5 Very thorough, careful, kind and respectful, to a degree rarely found with other doctors. Listens carefully and considers all reasonable possibilities and options.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1196519
25/06/10 5 5 5 5 Doctor is patient, has a good "bedside" manor. Mostly, Doctor wants to get his patients well. If a treatment doesn't work, he'll spend the time trying to find one. I would definitely recommend him.