You may also like

Rate Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's Ratings

Dr. Sterling and her staff have been wonderful to me and my family. We were new to the area and were seeing a different optometrist prior to finding Dr. Sterling. My whole family attends her office and have ALWAYS been treated with the utmost respect and will never go to another optometrist. I am extremely picky and would never go anywhere else. The office is very clean, Dr. Sterling is energetic, friendly, and knowledgeable. Peggy is excellent as well. She does a wonderful job keeping the office organized and is always very pleasant to me and my family! Thank you Dr. Sterling and staff for truly caring about your patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Sterling is a good optometrist but Pat her office manager is rude and hateful to almost everyone who walks in the door. Why on earth do people keep bad employees......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Sterling! It is a pleasure to go there. She couldn't be more kind and does an extremely thorough exam. She is also great with my apprehensive 10 year old too! Pat has also always been nothing but pleasant and polite every time we had an appointment. In fact, when I called to say we were running late, she told me to be careful driving! I would recommend this office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Sterling and her staff have provided exemplary services to me for over 15 years. They have been timely in setting appointments, filing insurance claims, provided comprehensive exams for glasses and contacts, as well as addressing any emergency needs. I travel every year from my home in Valrico for my yearly eye exam with Dr. Sterling. Dr. Sterling is very knowledgeable regarding the latest developments in the field of optometry. She provides information about other optical treatments to my husband and I for consideration including recommendations of specialists in the field. Our glasses and contacts orders are completed accurately and delivered as promised. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sterling and her staff to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2263749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Do not go to this Optometrist! She charged my wife for a pair of glasses that were defective and bent, then tried telling her that the glasses weren't bent, that it was her face that was "crooked". Her assistant had already told my wife that the doctor had mentioned to her that the glasses were bent before my wife mentioned it. She charged the insurance company over $1500 for 1 pair of defective glasses and an eye exam! Total rip-off. Will NEVER use or recommend again!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2263748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Sterling is a very nice person, however her office manager Pat is vile, rude and obnoxious. Not worth hassle of dealing with her to see Dr. Sterling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

AWESOME!!! Nice, friendly, comfortable & knowledgeable! Great contact & eyeglass rx the 1st try!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

I love Peggy Sterling!!! She is a great doctor and is very thorough in her exam. I was legally blind and looking to get lasik. She recommended a wonderful lasik doctor and has been responsible for my follow-up visits. She is very personable and really cares about her patients. I recommend her to anyone looking for an eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254848].votes_count ]]