Rate Dr. Michael M. Cohen

Dr. Michael M. Cohen's Ratings

Dr Cohen diagnosed my Parkinsons.Very supportive and knowledgeble.Up to date on latest treatments plus a great staff.Great bedside maner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Dr. Cohen is amazing. He has a great bed side manner and is very very smart. He has treated me for both migraines and a bulging disk in my back. He was right on in what to expect and how long it would take to heal from my back problems. I have the utmost respect for D. Cohen. He has truly helped me when other doctors could not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

I started seeing Dr Cohen @ Temple University. I was 29 yrs old. I would not stay on my meds or keep the same Neuro because they refused to listen to me. Dr Cohen was different, he listened, asked questions, took test. Then he told me I maybe a good candidate for a new drug, would I be willing to give it a try? From that day till this my my life has been under control. I only had 1 seizure since being on zonegran; that was 2 weeks after staring the meds. When Dr Cohen left Temple, I went with him. I see him in Meadowbrook. He is #1

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I've been Dr. Cohen's patient for many years and he helped solve my severe Cluster Headache problem, which I no longer have thanks to him! Years ago, when all other doctors didn't know what was wrong with me, he diagnosed another condition immediately, and put me on the correct medication which saved my life! I'll be eternally grateful to Dr. Cohen, and would highly recommend him. He is a very caring doctor and you are in good hands when he is looking after you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

I recently started services with Dr. Cohen (have seen him four times now) and have been quite happy with the services and knowledge I have recieved. Is very friendly and is a GREAT listener!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Excellent doctor, great diagnosis and very accomodating to busy schedules.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2006

Pleasant and bright. Is working hard to help find a solution to my problem. Have had 4 or 5 visits and sometimes the wait is too long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2006

Absolute BEST Neurologist ever!!! Tremendously knowledgable and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995709].votes_count ]]