Rate Dr. ALLYSON D. HICKS

Dr. ALLYSON D. HICKS's Ratings

Dr. Allyson Hicks was my Pediatrician growing up and has been my daughter's for almost 14 years. She is absoloutely wonderful. Considerate & caring, she has helped us through a variety of issues. I could not be happier with her and the practice overall.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

My family has been going to Dr. Hicks for decades. We're sorry to say that our time with her practice will be coming to an end soon,as our girls are grown. Having Allyson as our pedi has been a wonderful experience.She has been so knowledgeable, kind, helpful, and supportive. I know my girls will miss her as much as my husband and I will. She is a wonderful person and a great Dr.!The staff has also been great with scheduling and insurance throughout the years-always pleasant and helpful.We'll miss all of you at tollgate pediatrics- but especially you,Dr. Hicks.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag