Dr. Larisa K. Gershman

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Larisa K. Gershman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5592894
02/07/14 5 5 4 5 Dr. Gershman is an accomodating, attentive and caring doctor. She always can see me right away.  Respond
RID: 5499729
29/05/14 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Gershman! Was having trouble finding a primary doc when my husband and I were turned on to Dr. Gershman. So happy we found her! She is the first doc I have been to that I felt actually took the time to sit and talk to me. It's like she actually cares about you and genuinly wants to help you. I just spent a week in the hospital and she was there to see me 3 times! I was shocked and she really was worried about me and took time to sit and visit with me. It felt so good to know that she was looking out for me and was following up with the other doctors who were treating me. I could not ask for a better doctor!
Respond

07/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Larisa" to "Larisa K."
RID: 2710352
16/07/13 5 5 5 5 I absolutely LOVE this doctor. Her and her staff are excellent. She treats people with respect and is very knowledgeable. I was in the hospital and when she stopped in to see me it made my, day when ever she visited. She is reasonable and gives good advice. She realizes we are all human and we don't always do what is best but she encourages people to try things and take things one step at a time. I am so happy I found her and I would recommend her to anyone. Best doctor I have been to in a long time !!!
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 851781
03/04/09 5 5 5 5 The best doctor I have EVER seen. So kind and compassionate. It was truly a wonderful experience. I would recommend her in an instant.
RID: 729935
25/11/08 5 5 5 5 I absolutely loved her. Really outlived my expectations! Great lady!!
RID: 277721
13/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Gershman is a wonderful primary care doctor. Her practice is solo and smaller than most which means she spends lots of one on one time with you and gets to know YOU- creating very specialized care for each person she cares for. She can almost always see you the same day as needed, and will often answer the phone in her office herself!! She is great for patients who have chronic health issues and need frequent care.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 45168
13/09/06 5 5 5 She is very nice and takes an interest in you and listens to what you have to say.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 43267
01/09/06 5 5 5 She is the best doctor I've had. I moved and I still drive an hour each way to see her.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 29154
28/04/06 5 5 5 Very nice & understanding of complicated cases. She came highly recommended to me from another doctor and I was not disappointed. Been a patient of hersince 2002.
Insurance: Medicare