Rate Dr. Larisa K. Gershman

Dr. Larisa K. Gershman's Ratings

Dr. Gershman is an accomodating, attentive and caring doctor. She always can see me right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I love Dr. Gershman! Was having trouble finding a primary doc when my husband and I were turned on to Dr. Gershman. So happy we found her! She is the first doc I have been to that I felt actually took the time to sit and talk to me. It's like she actually cares about you and genuinly wants to help you. I just spent a week in the hospital and she was there to see me 3 times! I was shocked and she really was worried about me and took time to sit and visit with me. It felt so good to know that she was looking out for me and was following up with the other doctors who were treating me. I could not ask for a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this doctor. Her and her staff are excellent. She treats people with respect and is very knowledgeable. I was in the hospital and when she stopped in to see me it made my, day when ever she visited. She is reasonable and gives good advice. She realizes we are all human and we don't always do what is best but she encourages people to try things and take things one step at a time. I am so happy I found her and I would recommend her to anyone. Best doctor I have been to in a long time !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

The best doctor I have EVER seen. So kind and compassionate. It was truly a wonderful experience. I would recommend her in an instant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I absolutely loved her. Really outlived my expectations! Great lady!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2008

Dr. Gershman is a wonderful primary care doctor. Her practice is solo and smaller than most which means she spends lots of one on one time with you and gets to know YOU- creating very specialized care for each person she cares for. She can almost always see you the same day as needed, and will often answer the phone in her office herself!! She is great for patients who have chronic health issues and need frequent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

She is very nice and takes an interest in you and listens to what you have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2006

She is the best doctor I've had. I moved and I still drive an hour each way to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2006

Very nice & understanding of complicated cases. She came highly recommended to me from another doctor and I was not disappointed. Been a patient of hersince 2002.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995774].votes_count ]]