Rate Dr. Bali Netaji

Dr. Bali Netaji's Ratings

I am always very pleased by the staff at Texas Oncology and Dr. Netaji. I had stage 4 metastatic breast cancer and I am now in remission thanks to Dr. Netaji.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

My Father was diagnosed with advanced melanoma in April, he was prescribed Zelboraf. We read the possible side effects and noticed after 4 days of taking the meds that he was having an allergic reaction. We called after hours to speak to the Dr. On call. Dr. Bali Netaji. This doctor was extremely rude and told me we obviously made a huge mistake because he would not have hand or face swelling unless he was in the sun. When I asked him what we should do and if my Dad was in danger he said just tell him to stop taking the zelboraf for a couple of days and if he stops swelling and blisters go away start taking it again. He was extremely rude when I continued to ask questions and tell him my dad was not in the sun. He told me this only happens when people don't pay attention to what not to do. We ended up going to ER because he gave no solutions. Most horrible experience ever had with a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460431].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 16, 2014

I Absolutely would not be here today without Dr. Netaji and the Staff at Texas Oncology. Dr. Netaji truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen to my concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr. Netaji.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I have been living with Aplastic Anemia with TERC mutation for the past 4 years, and after finding Dr. Netaji, I would never want anyone else taking care of me. I see specialists at NIH yearly, but have never met a hematologist with the compassion, integrity, and caring that Dr. Netaji has. There is not treatment for my condition right now (except blood products), and he has been open to my ideas of alternative therapies, and had nutritional suggestions that have helped me...I adore him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

Dr. Netaji has been my oncologist for 5 years as we deal with my Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma. He works well with my CLL specialist at MD Anderson in Houston and encouraged the second opinion. He has carefully followed my progress with monthly appointments. He has a very laid back, but friendly, caring attitude. He never gives me the impression he is too rushed to discuss my care. We are true partners in my care and he listens to what I want to do. I would, and have recommended him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Netaji always gives you a safe and secure feeling even though you have cancer. He does not make snap decisions and looks at all the facts and tests presented. He also seeks outside consultation, if necessary. He is the most compassionate person I have even met in my life. He truly cares about every one of his patients. I am now "lung" cancer free thanks to him. It has only been 6 months but I give him and his wonderful oncology nurses credit for such wonderful care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995802].votes_count ]]