Rate Dr. Douglas M. Hasell

Dr. Douglas M. Hasell's Ratings

My daughter loves Dr. Hasell! I have never had any problems and we have been a patient since 2000! You really won't find a better doctor.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hasell has been my 2 sons Doctor since they were born, he's so patient, takes time to listen and answer any/all of parents concerns, he's always smiling and he's all around just as awesome as a Doctor as his wife is. I'm proud to say Dr. Hasell is my boys doctor. Thank you Dr. Hasell for all/any of your help and being like family to all of us :0) Mrs. A. Hauser

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

Love this place I have never had a problem with the office staff they are always kind and helpful. The doctors are very great helpful and make sure all my questions are answered and never rush me always kind and caring would tell everyone to go here you wont find a better team..

Submitted Jan. 16, 2010 | flag

Submitted Jan. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hasell has always answered my questions with knowledge and listened with patience. Never in a rush. My 1 year old has seen him since birth and he does well with the doctor. Chris Pope is the CNP and he has seen my son several times. The entire office staff-besides Karen-is helpful and courteous. Could not ask for better.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

Wonderful doctors and staff! My three children all have their preferences of Drs and Chris Pope is greatas well! He makes my teenage son feel comfortable. I have seen all the doctors there and not one complaint! Friendly staff for the most part!

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag

Doctor was great BUT omg the staff has some really bad issues not worth going back

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hasell is excellent with both small children AND teens (I have 3 teens and 2 little ones). One of my sons is extremely needle-phobic (13) and Dr. Hasell stood right next to him and encouraged him the entire procedure (most docs don't even stay in the room -- the nurse does it all). All 3 teens (all boys) came out from seeing him the first time and said, "Wow! He's cool!" Nice office staff -- if one is busy, another jumps right in to see if they can help you. Separate areas for sick and well children. Dr. Hasell never makes us feel hurried and really takes the time to listen. We have moved 30 minutes away and will continue to make the trek to his office.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag

Both Dr. HASELL and his wife Dr. Pham are two of the most caring and family like people you could ever ask to meet. They are parnets too and they care about you, your children, and your concerns. You will be both very pleaseed and at ease with either one of these fine doctors. They do not rush you, they will take the time to explain things and to warm up to your child, putting them at ease too. Insurance: BCBS of FL

Submitted July 16, 2007 | flag

Awesome! Cares about kids. Always patient and interested. Treats them like he would treat his own kids. My daughter was feverish and had a seizure while he was examining her. It was the second seizure in 24 hours. He observed her for 3 hours until she was acting completely normal again, rather than just send her for a spinal tap. ER. He said he "knew" she was not that sick! He took the time to watch her rather than just send her off for an invasive, painful test just to cover him. He is the best. His wife, Dr. Pham is also great. I trust them both!

Submitted April 23, 2007 | flag