Rate Dr. Kenneth B. Morgen

Dr. Kenneth B. Morgen's Ratings

Dr. Morgen was punctual and very helpful during a particularly difficult time in my life. He was sensitive, warm, empathic and able to understand my problems. By the end of our first interview, I felt much better and had a sense of direction of how to move forward with Dr. Morgen's help. Over the weeks that followed, I got better and better and ultimately therapy ended with my deep gratitude for his expert care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

He is disordered himself...more disturbed than his patients. Avoid him like the plague.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Dr. Morgen was punctual, very perceptive, active and involved in my evaluation and treatment. We had a great relationship and I recommend him to anyone looking for an experienced, caring psychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111576].votes_count ]]