Rate Dr. Jennifer P. Ketchel

Dr. Jennifer P. Ketchel's Ratings

As with many children, my daughter cringes at the thought of going to the dentist. It didn’t help that my daughter hadn’t been to the dentist since she was 5 so her level of worry grew stronger with age. However, after visiting Dr.Ketchel and her friendly staff, our fears were put at ease. I was really impressed with how they were. The staff was very helpful with explaining certain procedures very thoroughly. Not only did she have a good experience but she was also educated on the importance of having good dental hygiene. She also mentioned how clean and fresh her teeth felt and asked if she would be able to go back to get a flu shot. I would strongly suggest Dr.Ketchel to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I took my 3 children to Dr. Ketchel for the first time in September. The staff was amazing. So friendly and made my kids feel special. The office is bright and happy. I've never been to an office where the Dr spends so much time with the parents explaining everything in detail. It was my daughter's first visit to the dentist. She loved it. I went back with her and sat in the room while she had her cleaning. The kids got to wear cool glasses and watch tv during their cleaning. I'm so glad I found this office and so are my kids!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Terrible experience with the fact that they will only allow the parent to see the child while work is being done until after they can not calm them down, it was their policy not to have allow the parent present while the work is being done, (tooth extraction) and when I asked to see the child during the next visit, they refused to allow the parent to even look through the glass where the work was done even if the child could not see the parent, it did not sit well with me, others should be aware of the fact that even if the child requests the parent they are not allowed to see them. -we will not be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

The entire staff is OUTSTANDING!!! So friendly and congenial. I drive almost 2 hrs round trip just so my daughter can see Dr. Ketchel. She is very personable and you can tell she loves her occupation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I recently took my pre-schooler to Dr. Ketchel after a bad fall. She is such a natural with children. I couldn't believe she could even get him to open his mouth with the pain he was in. By the end of our visit, he would have done anything for her. I was very impressed with her and thankful that we have found such a great dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111586].votes_count ]]