Dr. CHARLES F. COHEN

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. CHARLES F. COHEN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3597463
06/11/13 5 5 5 5 The most thorough eye exam ever. The staff is wonderful and helpful too
Paid (or co-pay): $500
Respond
RID: 2467132
06/11/12 1 1 3 5 Dr. Cohen is very good at fitting you with glasses. He is very knowledgable and frienly. I thought that his staff was not friendly or accommodating. I had an appointment to pick up my glasses and contact lenses on a Saturday at 2:45pm. However, when I arrived for my appointment Dr. Cohen had a consultation. I figured that the consultation was not an appointment but someone who merely walked into the office from the mall. I had to wait until he finished his consultation for almost a half hour. When I asked the receptionist if she could call me on my cell phone so I could look around the mall she said “He will be just a few minutes. He is not doing an eye exam but a consultation”. I had to ask for the hard case for my Liz Claiborne glasses. I should have been given the hard case without asking. What were they going to do? Sell my hard case to someone else? The staff needs training on how to treat and greet the customers.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CHARLES" to "CHARLES F."
RID: 1630510
10/11/11 5 5 5 5 I had a great experance ,Great doctor, best eye exam I ever had.  Respond