Rate Dr. Charles F. Cohen

Dr. Charles F. Cohen's Ratings

Dr. Cohen was a great and kind doctor. But I would never recommend his practice because of his EXTREMELY RUDE staff. Whoever the receptionist is, she was the worst. I would love to call her out her name and give her a piece of my mind, but I'll keep that to myself. When I told her she was being rude she just told me to go somewhere else. What kind of customer service is that? Just absolutely terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

The only complaint I have with this Dr is the imformation he didn't give me. I need Bi-focals so I got the progressive lens which insurance doesn't pay for and are $106 extra. What I wasn't told is that the prescription on progressive lens is only in the middle of the lens and not the whole lens so being able to see out the side of the glasses without squinting was impossible. Being a driver by profession I need to be able to see out of the side of my glasses at a moments notice and not have to constantly turn my head to see clearly. When I went back to the Dr both staff members told me that I would get used to them and I said "Used to not seeing?" What is the purpose of the glasses? Well I got another pair but not with the progession part that I not the insurance paid $106 for and got no refund on that part. Shady Shady Shady. Definately not going back to this Dr. Takes your money and don't deliver the goods

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

The most thorough eye exam ever. The staff is wonderful and helpful too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Dr. Cohen is very good at fitting you with glasses. He is very knowledgable and frienly. I thought that his staff was not friendly or accommodating. I had an appointment to pick up my glasses and contact lenses on a Saturday at 2:45pm. However, when I arrived for my appointment Dr. Cohen had a consultation. I figured that the consultation was not an appointment but someone who merely walked into the office from the mall. I had to wait until he finished his consultation for almost a half hour. When I asked the receptionist if she could call me on my cell phone so I could look around the mall she said “He will be just a few minutes. He is not doing an eye exam but a consultation”. I had to ask for the hard case for my Liz Claiborne glasses. I should have been given the hard case without asking. What were they going to do? Sell my hard case to someone else? The staff needs training on how to treat and greet the customers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

I had a great experance ,Great doctor, best eye exam I ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][111622].votes_count ]]