Dr. Evan R. Ransom

Grad. Year: 2006

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Evan R. Ransom has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Evan R. Ransom
Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Evan" to "Evan R."

21/01/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"
RID: 2486954
30/11/12 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Ransom for plastic surgery on my nose after having skin cancer removed the day before. I was very nervous at first about the procedure but after meeting Dr. Ransom for the first time he made me feel really comfortable. He explained everything and answered any questions I had. At one point I wasn't sure if it was healing properly when I was home and I called him and he told me to come right in and saw me right away. He reassured me that everything was fine. Dr. Ransom is not a doctor that sees you for five mintues and then runs out to the next patient. He takes his time and treats you like a family member. He is a very friendly doctor whom I would recommend to anyone needing plastic surgery. He is one of the best!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2445971
13/10/12 5 5 5 5 I was a patient of Dr. Ransom as he completed his fellowship in New York. Dr. Ransom performed a facial laser procedure and injectables - and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Ransom provided excellent care and follow-up. I would recommend Dr. Ransom without reservation.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2432911
25/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ransom hands have been blessed by God! When I first went to Dr. Ransom I was filled with anxiety, fear and many questions. We all want to look better but when we actually decide to take that first step, many questions come to mind. How will I look, how long will it take, etc. etc. Dr. Ransom took his time in answering all my questions and concerns. He kept in constant contact with me and always put me at ease. I'm am 100 percent satisfied and I would recommend him wholeheartedly
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2431584
23/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ransom performed facial cosmetic surgery for me as a fellow program with Dr. Jacono. He did an excellent job and achieved natural and attractive results. He is a very attentive doctor, making himself available for any questions and concerns. I received many compliments after my surgery. I would recommend his work highly.
Paid (or co-pay): $4500