Rate Dr. Keyvan Malekshamran

Dr. Keyvan Malekshamran's Ratings

When moving from my native country, Cuba, with a 2 year old daughter, I was confused about finding the doctor I wanted for my daughter. We went to cathedral city Medical Center and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Keyvan. The experience was wonderful that I cried because my daughter used to have a great doctor in our country and finding a well educated, prepared and charismatic doctor was amazing. Now, my insurance changed and I just wish to have him again, but he is not with Kaiser permanente. This is the kind of doctor who spends time and explains everything you want to know with patience and care. I highly recommend him and wish all pediatricians were so helpful like he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

He is very helpful! After 2 years of many visits to 3 other doctors. Dr. Keyvan was able to find the right diagnosis for our boy. He is now a very healthy and active teenager. thank you Doc!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255950].votes_count ]]