Rate Dr. David S. Dane

Dr. David S. Dane's Ratings

Dr. Dane is an outstanding dentist. I was terrified by the prospect of a root canal, but he put me at ease with a clear description of the work I needed, and made paying for it painless, as well, by working with my insurance company rather than asking me to pay everything up front and then applying for a reimbursement on my own. He was courteous, gentle, reassuring, and smart. I enjoyed the atmosphere of his office, the professionalism of his staff, and his bedside manner throughout the process, from initial exam through completion of my process. Through three visits, he was prepared, on time, and on budget. I would refer any of my friends to Dr. Dane, and (if I need it) I would return myself. He is the most capable and human dentist I have ever met! THANKS DR. DANE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Very friendly and helpful dentist. Made sure I understood what he was doing each step. He was ready for my appointment (no waiting in the reception area) and helped with all the insurance forms Was able to complete the entire root canal in one visit. Office is conviently located in mid-town NYC. If you need a root canal (and I hope you don't) I would recommend him as the one to see for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr. Dane is the nicest dentist that I have ever met. He is very helpful and kind. He does awesome work. He is very caring toward his patients and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255967].votes_count ]]