Rate Dr. David S. Goldberg

Dr. David S. Goldberg's Ratings

Dr. Goldberg performed a mini-facelift on me in December, 2013, and may I just say, I am a very happy woman!! He took his time with me prior to the surgery, letting me know the details and all of my options. He really listened to me and took into consideration all of my concerns and what outcome I was hopeful for. I still see the doctor every 3 months for my little dose of botox and go in for my regular facials to maintain the fitness of my skin. Dr. Goldberg and his staff are phenomenal at educating his patients about skin maintenance and how to prevent further damage. I am a very happy 42 year old woman who has been given back the confidence to smile in pictures with her family again. Thank you Dr. Goldberg and staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I had upper eyelid surgery in the office. It was easy and not at all painful. I was scared to death before surgery. But with the kind help of the office staff and nurse Pat I was quickly put at ease. The results are nothing short of amazing. I can put on eye make-up again without all of that extra skin. I love, love, love the way my eyes look. Not overdone but so much better. Dr. Goldberg is an artist and so careful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][256006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Gorgeous surgical results! Don't forget to ask to see his amazing before and after pictures. Well known for beautiful nose-jobs (especially revision work of other surgeons) and natural looking facelifts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][256005].votes_count ]]