Rate Dr. Phillip A. Wolfe

Dr. Phillip A. Wolfe's Ratings

He is the first doctor that was able to tell me what was going on with my health. After being misdiagnoised by other physicians, I came to Dr. Wolfe who was able to figure my condition out. The office may not be as punctual as everyone wishes but I would wait hours just to see a great doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

Finally figured out what was going on with me. Great doc! Very helpful and makes sure you understand diagnosis. He is friendly and doesn't rush you (which explains punctuality "issue"). Expert in knowledge of his field. Definitely would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Great doc, takes time to discuss problem and counsels on what to do(that's why he's not on time for next appt.) Did my colonoscopy, very thorough and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722888].votes_count ]]