Rate Dr. Stephen L. Winters

Dr. Stephen L. Winters's Ratings

24 year old who was sent to Dr. Winters for a supposed SVT (supraventricular tachy). Took one look at my EKG's and said that the referring doctor had misdiagnosed it, and it was actually only Sinus Tachy caused by anxiety. Unbelievable physician, who finds things that other doctors miss. He was ranked by U.S. News, America's Top Docs, and Castle Connelly as #32 in the nation in electrophysiology and cardiac arrhythmias. So incredibly intelligent I can't even describe. Has written countless publications in cardiac rhythm disturbances and a world reknowned speaker on arrhythmias. He will find the root of your cardiac issue if no one else can, period. So much respect for him.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Winters is absolutely a phenomenal doctor and human being. He's brilliant, compassionate and really cares. His staff is also terrific. He's one of the few that I totally trust. My quality of life is so much better, I praise him all the time . We need more doctors like him on the planet. He truly is the Best!

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

The very best. Tops in his field. Thorough, knowledgeable and caring. Excellent follow up.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr Winters is a real life 'Dr House'- quirky but brilliant and able to discover issues other Drs miss or misdiagnose. Performed a difficult cardiac ablation on me 2 and a half years ago that is still a success. Also diagnosed an underlying thyroid issue that all other drs had missed. FABULOUS DR!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

Extremely knowledeable, found the underlying cause of my heart failure that was missed by the referring cardiologist.

Submitted May 21, 2009 | flag

An absolute professional and a true gentleman. Dr. Winters addresses every concern and takes the time to explain procedures so I knew what to expect. He was very thorough and reassuring.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag