Rate Dr. Jon Shafqat

Dr. Jon Shafqat's Ratings

In preparation for braces, my 12 yr old daughter required 4 teeth to be pulled. During my oral surgeon selection process I perfomed an online review of all providers in my insurance network within a reasonable vicinity. Dr. Shafqot had great ratings across the board, so I asked the dental professionals I personally know about him (& others) and they unanimously agreed that Dr. Shafqat is great. I set up the consultation and he took his time and explained options and rationale behind them. This was the first medical procedure for my daughter so she was apprehensive, but Dr. Shafqat was gentle and informative throughout the procedure and his "bedside" manner with us parents could not have been better. Post-op, he called us himself to check on how our daughter was doing. This is the first rating I have ever perfomed online, but I was compelled by Dr. Shafqat's performance and since the ratings were part of my selection process, I wanted to further endorse so others can benefit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2264504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Great patient service. Took time to explain my condition and various treatment options. Resulted in my making a decision I had put off for over 5 years. Very highly recommended! The Best of the Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][256242].votes_count ]]