Dr. ERIC N. KING

Rate Dr. ERIC N. KING

Dr. ERIC N. KING's Ratings

I was told by Dr King he would honor and take care of me like Lenscrafters will I got glasses that are to small and was sold with a chipped lens and I ask for a light tint and these are so dark I can't see to drive at night with them and thay have cut big sores behind my ears! I've waited for 3wks to get these and I'm disabled and Dr King will not even call me ! I was lied to about honoring Lenscrafters money back guarantee ! I will never buy eyeglasses from him again! I've been his patient since 1991 and have always gone to Lenscrafters for my glasses but he promised to honor there policy! Why take advantage of a disabled person!! I had to not pay some of my bills in order to buy new glasses and now I'm stuck with something I can't even wear! Well I live on a fixed income and had to pay cash for these awlful glasses so yes I'm very upset ! A patient should never be told that there Dr will call them and you make sure you have minutes on your cell phone and yet no returned call !

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag