Rate Dr. Steve Xydas

Dr. Steve Xydas's Ratings

Dr. Xydas explained things well regarding treatment options for bicuspid aortic valvular disease given my age. He is a great and compassionate surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr Xzydas saved my life in very poor circumstances. I am in recovery as of 10/15/14. I have a very rare disease called eds. Which is a connective tissue disorder. DR XZYDAS had to make a quick decision. I was losing my life to a infection that crushed 2 arteries. He did some research and took me in .. he saved my life and I will NEVER forget that

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

My husband needed emergency surgery for a quadruple bypass. Dr. Xydas was caring, knowledgeable, kind and an absolute expert in his field. I would highly recommend him and his staff. The are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][256335].votes_count ]]