Rate Dr. Marcie L. Rabin

Dr. Marcie L. Rabin's Ratings

Very rude. Horrible bedside manner. No clear rationale.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rabin was extremely helpful in the diagnosis and treatment of my condition. She was very considerate and took the adequate time in working with me. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag

She was great. She was extremely helpful and made me feel hopeful. I wasn't rushed. With the changes she made to my medications, I feel so much better now. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rabin is wonderful and professional. She is truly interested in her patients and takes the time necessary to make you feel worthwhile as her patient. She explains everything and makes sure that you are getting the best treatment available. She also listens attentively when you speak and involves you in the decisions she is making to help you.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Extremely unprofessional. Refused to listen. She actually said 'I don't believe you' when going over symptoms. Left room without explanation twice. Suggested I see another type of doctor but refused to give a recommendation. Gave no hope. She needs to hide her medical instruments that show her year of graduation (2010) as it only validates her inexperience. I have spoken to several doctors since seeing her and they recommend I complain to the medical board.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag