Rate Dr. John G. Wilcox

Dr. John G. Wilcox's Ratings

I'm sorry for those who had a negative experience buy my experience with Dr. Wilcox and his team has been a very positive one. From the beginning Dr. Wilcox informed us of statistics of IUI and IVF, etc and answered our questions completely so that we could make an informed decision. After deciding to proceed with an IUI, he has walked with us every step of the way, performing each ultrasound(I've been to another fertility center where the doctor had his nurse perform my ultrasound which should not be!) and checking to make sure everything is ok. He is caring and compassionate and so is his staff. My husband and I are happily pregnant (after the first cycle of IUI) because of the care we received from Dr. Wilcox and we would recommend him to anyone who is having difficulty conceiving.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

More like a salesman than a doctor! Had a horrible experience with this doctor! Wouldnt recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

I went through two IVF cycles ( and one misacarriage) with Dr. Wilcox and I am currently pregnant with twins. We were extremely sitisfied with the level of professionalism, care, knowledge and expertise that was provided to us. This was an extremely emotionally time for us and Dr. Wilcox was available to us every step of the way. He was extremely acessible for questions. Appointments were very easy to make. The staff is caring and always willing to help. It was the most difficult experience of my life, but in the best Doctor's care I have ever experienced. I highly recommend HRC and Dr. Wilcox.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Just amazing person and doctor. HRC is the place to go if you are having difficulty conceiving. If you have tried another doctor (which I did) you will realize right away how much knowledge Dr. Wilcox possesses.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2012 | flag

I had a fabulous experience w/Dr. Wilcox. I was trying for over a year to conceive (did 3 IUIs and 1 IVF, which took :) and the super well-trained staff were always friendly and never made a mistake regarding appointment times, billing, or medication. Dr. Wilcox was sensitive and always positive, giving me truly personalized care all along the way. I was especially grateful for his experience and tremendous expertise for the IVF! (I have a particularly convoluted path to my uterus/ implantation site; he took the time to calculate with such precision to get the embryo in the right place so it would implant correctly.) I'm 7 months pregnant with a healthy baby girl and I really owe it all to Dr. Wilcox and his staff. You would think that having to try for over a year to get pregnant would cause a lot of stress and anguish, but I swear, even after the failures, I always left that office in a great mood, stress-free, and ready to try again. And that, my fellow tryers, is invaluable.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

When my husband and I scheduled our initial consultation at HRC, we believed that fertility was unobtainable. After our consultation, we felt informed and confident about our decision to begin treatment. Dr. Wilcox and his staff are exemplary. Dr. Wilcox's professionalism and experience are apparent. My husband and I felt that my treatment was specifically created for me and my needs. Our questions were always answered. His assistant, Saba, is a gem-so caring, patient, and generous in her demeanor and time. My husband and I feel so fortunate to have chosen such an excellent physician and facility.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

I had 3 failed IVF cycles at another clinic and was told I should consider using donor eggs. I'm 34 and I didn't want to give up yet of having a biological child. I decided to seek out a new doctor and clinic. I consulted with Dr. John Wilcox and was told that yes, my ovarian reserve is diminished, but he was optimistic he will get me pregnant. He was up for the challenge. I was already defeated and hopeless before I came to see him, but he instill in me some hope. He did say that my other clinic had waited too long to trigger me and that my egg was probably overly mature. In short, I am 7 weeks pregnant with TWINS! I have Dr. Wilcox and his staff to thank. They were thorough, answered all my questions and emails. I didn't think my 4th cycle would have worked, but it did. I highly recommend Dr. Wilcox at HRC in Pasadena. I had a great experience with this clinic, the doctor and the staff.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wilcox and his staff were extremely helpful. Saba and Ana were so easy to understand and they were always available to help me. I loved my experience at HRC.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

We were very pleased with HRC. Everybody in the clinic was very friendly, efficient and understanding. Dr. Wilcox was great in not only getting us pregnant on the first attempt, but also in explaining every step of the process thoroughly. He was always available to answer our questions and even see us in between his appointments when we had an urgent matter to discuss with him. Elizabeth and Saba were very efficient in returning our calls promptly and getting the answers. I would go back to HRC for my second child, without hesitation.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wilcox and his staff made my IVF experience so unbelievably pleasant. I never felt rushed to wrap up my visit any sooner than I was ready, Dr. Wilcox explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. When I called with my millions of questions, his staff returned my calls right away and were always so delightful and helpful. I can’t thank Dr. Wilcox enough as I am now pregnant with twins. My husband and I are both so impressed with the Dr. Wilcox and the entire HRC organization and would recommend it highly to anyone going through infertility troubles.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag