Rate Dr. Cynthia C. Cesaire

Dr. Cynthia C. Cesaire's Ratings

I have been with Dr Cesaire since my second child a but I have been there since my first 21 years. The staff is very warm I love my doctor..since the day when I was pregnant with my second child who is 11 now she has been always pleasant and always made me comfortable. Even when I didn't have insurance I would have rather paid out of pocket in order to keep my doctor and her staff.thank you for all the great years. Sincerely Ms. K New

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cesaire is great this is my second child i will be having with her as my Dr. I wouldn't trust anyone else but her. The staff in the front are great as well. I have recommended her to family and friends and will keep doing so. :)

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

I have had all my children with Dr. Cesaire, and though she has been my primary OB/GYN throughout each of my 3 pregnancy, I have had others, and no other office nor staff has been as friendly, educational, and over all such a great staff. I would highly recommend her office to any woman.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

This is the BEST doctor and staff I have ever experienced. They are warm, friendly, and open. I never feel uncomfortable asking questions, and they ALWAYS give you all the time you need to have concerns explained. I wish every doctor's office was as AMAZING as this one is!!!!

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cesaire has amazing bedside manner. She made me feel comfortable from the moment she entered the exam room. She reviewed my information with me and addressed all of my questions and concerns.The exam was quick and comfortable considering I hate that brush and usually have bad cramps afterwards but not this time. The office was clearly organized and staff was professional and courteous.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cesaire seemed nice and good person. The crucial reason for me to change the office was the day when I had bleeding. I was 7 weeks and I had bleeding like heavy period. I called her office and left a message. I panicked and every minute felt like an hour. I explained to the receptionist that I’m bleeding and I would like to see the Dr. Cesaire right away. They told me that I can not walk in. I felt hopeless and I didn’t know what to do. That’s when I decided to call other OB/GYN in the area. I had a miscarriage. I noticed Dr. Cesaire had called me an hour after my message and told me to go to ememergency. But it was too late then….

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

SHE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. CARING AND THOROUGH.SHE DID THE RESEARCH ON MY CONDITION.CONFERRED WITH PHYSICIANS WITH KNOWLEDGE OF IT AND WORKED OUT THE BEST HEALTH PLAN FOR ME.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Wonderful doctor! I had surgery recently and was really scared. She held my hand and stroked my arm to make me feel better beforehand. Amazing bedside manner! She told my husband and father everything they needed to know and called to check on me afterward. I have never had a doctor as amazing as her! Thank you, Dr. Cesaire!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cesaire is really an awesome doctor. She has an excellent beside manner and always provides excellent care. She never rushes her patient's out of the office. She great at return phone calls. She's been OB for over 4 years and I've made referred several of my friends who have been happy with her as well. I highly recommend Dr. Cesaire.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

I think it is wonderful how she makes you feel she has all the time in the world for you. And it is like discussing your health with a knowledgable friend rather than a dictator.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag