Rate Dr. Helen CHEN

Dr. Helen CHEN's Ratings

Dr Chen is extremely knowledgable as a result of her prior experience running her own practice and lab. Others may find her a bit assertive but there are those out there that feel their role as customer/patient allows them to assist as 'doctor'. Don't do it, you are paying good money for a great professional. The receptionist (female, 'Russian'?) should be fired. I am not used to hearing vulgar words in the front office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][256957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Dr. Chen was not hospitable at all. I felt like I was being yelled at during my whole appointment. You're supposed to be able to talk with your doctor, but she made it very clear that she knows better than I do and disregarded my comments/questions in a harsh tone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][256956].votes_count ]]