Rate Dr. Stephen E. Weinroth

Dr. Stephen E. Weinroth's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Weinroth for at least 12-15 years and would not think of switching doctors. His up-to-date knowledge and bedside manner are impeccable.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Weinroth is the very best! He has treated me for HIV and other conditions as they come up for the past 8 years. He recently put me on a new one pill a day regimen of Complera, since the meds I was on sometimes made it hard to sleep. He has kept my CD4 higher than many HIV-neg people, and my viral load undetectable for more than seven years. I feel and look great and also receive all the vaccines I need at his office. He has a male nurse named Greg who I remember from when he gave me my HIV diagnosis years ago when he worked at Whitman Walker Clinic. This nurse impressed me then with his knowledge and competence and amazing bedside manner at such a scary time, and now after years, he is even more poised, kind, and just a tremendous asset to his employer and the business. Not only all that, but he is handsome as a Baldwin, too. I highly recommend Dr. Weinroth and IDC for any insured person challenged with HIV. There is no better treatment to be had anywhere in the DC area.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

I was misdiagnosed by another infectious disease doctor and was miserable untill my pcp told me about Dr Weinroth. He took me seriously and was concerned for me. After a 10 day treatment with Iv antibiotics I was back to normal. His nurse summer is the best. Always asking me questions every step of the way. He will be my doctor for life! Highly recommend Dr Weinroth!!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag