Rate Dr. Steven J. Wegley

Dr. Steven J. Wegley's Ratings

I've seen Dr. Wegley for over 10 years. I am 38 years old, and I would rate him as one of the best in the industry. Great staff, and he personally has a phenomenal bedside disposition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Steve is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, willing to answer questions and give practical, usable advice. I have seen as my doctor for years and have had several procedures. My hearty recommendation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Over the last 20 years I have had both colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures done by Dr. Wegley. They have always been painless and as far as I know thorough. He immediately leaves you a note, following the procedure, to let you know how things went. He and his staff, especially his nursing staff, have always been exceptionally helpful and conscientious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723296].votes_count ]]