Rate Dr. Anthony F. Bellomo

Dr. Anthony F. Bellomo's Ratings

I have seen several pain management doctors over the course of the last five years for chronic back pain. Dr. Bellomo is the best of them all. He has spent an incredible amount of time with me and had tests done to pinpoint my pain. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

He is rude and at least 45 minutes late to every appointment. He was no help and a waste of time and money. His staff is unprofessional and my file was never up to date.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bellomo was a 2nd opinion for complications I had that my original surgeon wouldn't take time to listen and help. Dr. Bellomo found I had an infection and rushed me to a surgeon to help identify the infection in my spine and obtain proper care for me. He rushed to ensure I had the best care even though he would not financially benefit and in the end, he helped prevent a devestating outcome and possibly saved my life. He is a caring doctor who is clearly in this business for the practice of helping his patience as opposed to making enormous profits. He is the best there is and I can't thank him enough for taking the time to help me when my original surgeon who made hundreds of thousands on my surgery didn't give me the time of day when I presented to him the complications that turned out to be a spinal infection! THANK YOU DR. BELLOMO!

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag

He is a very caring doctor with a great bedside manner. I have had many doctors over the years for my herniated disks in my lower back. He actually listened to me and has helped me a great deal. My insurance company took him off my list and he fought to get back on it for me. I trust him completely. Wonderful doctor!

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

Primarily I see Dr. Bellomo for upper back pain. He is very detailed with his diagnosis and is helpful in explaining and discussing treatments and seems genuinely concerned his patients and passionate about his practice. I have had MANY doctor visits over the last few months due to an auto accident and feel lucky to have come by a doctor that listens to how I feel pain rather than to 100% depend on X-rays/MRI, and other doctoral reports..

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bellomo is very caring, concerned and will give you the time you need during the appt to answer questions. I've had lower back pain for years now and have had several epidurals done by him. Though the injections have not helped 100% for me, Dr. Bellomo is genuinely concerned and thorough in his care for his patients. He does not hesitate if referrals, request labs, or MRIs are needed. I would recommend him to others.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2008 | flag