Rate Dr. Emmett A. Blahnik

Dr. Emmett A. Blahnik's Ratings

A++ Staff and Team. Dr. Emmett Blahnik is very skilled with spinal back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][257259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

I am so deeply grateful and thankful that I was told about "All About Chiropractic" and Dr.Emmett Blahnik some 4 to 5 years ago. I was knowledgeable about chiropractors but he has taught me so much more. It is through his techniques of adjusting the spine and the other helps that he has us do, that has kept me disease free and also free of flu's, colds, etc. With the correction of my spine and eating more healthy, Dr. Blahnik has helped me and shown me how the body can heal itself when you have your spine adjusted so there are no sublaxations and then the body can function as it should - nerves suppling energy to all organs and parts of the body. I wouldn't have my health taken care of any other way! Also, all of his Staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone to go try him out. He is GREAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][257258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr. Emmett Blahnik is very knowledgable about chiropractic care and very helpful. At my appointments I am always greeted with a smile and there is very little wait time. I am very satisfied with All about Chiropractice. I never feel like I'm just a number. In my book Dr. Blahnic as the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][257257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Sometimes in life you meet people that seem to occupy space in your being which you gladly give without complaint. Meeting Dr. Emmett has been redemptive for my mind and body. I never had any confidence in chiropractic care until our paths crossed. He explained the central nervous system in a way that any lay person could understand. Dr. Emmett is a man of integrity which I find most refreshing. God’s design is perfect and we are charged to maintain it to the best of our ability. My hope is that everyone will take the opportunity to experience true health care. I have found that not all chiropractic care is the same and my you experience the best- Dr. Emmett Blahnik.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][257256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

I have been a patient at All About Chiropractic for a year and a half.Dr. Emmett Blahnik became my Dr. in Jan.2011.I am for ever grateful for the care,knowledge and advise I have obtained for total body health.This clinic is real, with a spiritual side to live life the fullest.What a blessing...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][257255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

I have been under the care of Dr. Emmett Blahnik for the past 4 years. I have regain the height (3 inches) that I had lost with spine adjustments. With my vertibra properly aligned it has allowed me to be without any illness in the past 3 years, not even a cold or cough. Dr. Blahnik has educated me in eating healthy food, thus keeping my weight under control. His weekly adjustments has allowed God to bring healing to my body. I highly recommend everyone at least to visit Dr. Blahnik if you want to live a long healthy life. Rev. Stephen Stauffacher

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][257254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2011

I love the staff at All About Chiropractic. I always leave feeling uplifted and inform. They are an amazing total body healthcare facility. Dr. Emmet strives to deliver the excellent results and meet the patient where they are at in life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][257253].votes_count ]]