Rate Dr. Richard L. Fox

Dr. Richard L. Fox's Ratings

Nicole makes up for the rest of the staff... they need to quit talking about their problems and deal with the patients. Focus ladies. Dr. Fox is great to listen to the problem and not just push drugs on you but get to the real issue and fix it first. Need to get an early appt if you want to have him be punctual... never waited more than 15 minutes for him.. Dr Leung was an hour wait.. ouch. Richard is very personable and intelligent keeping up on current practices and meds. I would and have recommended him to all my family and friends.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

The Doctor was good, and spent time with me. The staff was rude, kept me waiting at the window while the were having a conversation, and basically ignored me. When I would ask a question at the window, I received an eye roll, and said they would be right back, and seemed annoyed to be helping me. Good doctor, really bad staff!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fox is the best Primary Care Physician I've ever seen. He takes his time with you, listens to his patients and is very personable. A lot of doctors aren't like him! A lot of them rather get to the point, rush you out, and you've forgotten or never been given the chance to go through all the things you needed to speak about. Not Dr. Fox! Yes, you are in for a long wait but he is worth it. Every time. Nicole is the best at getting blood from my stubborn veins and I've never had a problem with anyone in his office. Highly recommend him! He takes care of most of my family and recently my mother-in-law switched to him and loves him. Been his patient for years.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Had strong recommendations to use Dr. Fox. However, after waiting for 3 weeks to get an appt that was supposed to be the first one at 8:30, I waited for over an hour to even leave the waiting room let alone see the doctor. His staff schedules him every 15 minutes to see patients yet they confirmed he will never be on time for your visit. As a working person, I can not afford to have someone/ a staff be so inconsiderate of my time and I walked out.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Fox and also Dr. Leung although I do not see him as often as I see Dr. Fox. The staff no matter how often I call or forget their names are awesome. The wait is sometime over long but it is worth the wait to see a Dr. that appears to geniunely care for his patients and their care. I have seen many doctors and have been treated not so well in the past. I have no plans to change doctors now that I have Dr. Fox, Dr. Leung and the staff taking care of me. I also brough my Mom in to see them and their handling of her was remarkable. My Mom has dementia and they were and are so respectful and patient with her, it was simply amazing. Thank you for this opportunity to rave about my doctors and their beautiful staff.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

THE DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF ARE GREAT!!! I BELIEAVE THAT THE OFFICE STAFF IS THE GREATEST I'VE EVER CAME ACROSS THEY TAKE THEIR TIME WITH US PATIENTS!! I FEEL LIKE THE DOCTOR AND THE STAFF GO UP AND BEYOND THE CALL OF THERE JOB...THE DOCTOR ANSWERS ALL MY QUESTIONS AND MAKES ME FEEL BETTER WHEN I LEAVE THEIR AND HIS NURSE IS AWSOME AT TAKING BLOOD I WOULD DRIVE FROM ANOTHER STATE JUST FOR HER TO TAKE MY BLOOD DON'T REALLY WANT TO GIVE NAMES ON THE WEBSITE BUT I CALL HER THE SHORT NURSE....I JUST FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE GREATEST OFFICE AROUND AND PATIENTS LIKE ME ARE GREATFUL FOR THEM!!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fox seems to be one of the only Doctors left that actually looks at whatever you are concerned about and listens carefully. When you have correct knowledge on something wrong with you that you've done your research on he commends you and makes you feel good about yourself. However I walked in and the lady at the window sat there and finished telling her long story before greeting me. The receptionists kind of suck but the rest of the staff were kind. I was seen very quickly too which was awesome. Would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fox is the most pleasant Dr. I have ever visited. His attitude, concern and helpfulness exceed all expectations. He and his staff go above and beyond what all other Dr.'s in this area do. They are genuine!! The advice I have received over the years has been right on, though some of the Dr.'s that have been referred are less than wonderful. I wish he was a specialist in every field!!

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

THE DR AND STAFF ARE THE BEST. FROM SOME OF THESE REVIEWS MAYBE THE STAFF SHOULD HAVE THE CHANCE TO RATE SOME OF THESE PATIENTS. I HAVE BEEN THERE WHEN THE STAFF GETS SCREAMED AT. ITS NOT RIGHT. DO PATIENTS NOT GET IT? COURTSEY GOES BOTH WAYS!!!

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

I find the 2 drs and staff the most helpful that I have met. The last 2 comments must have been due to the attitudes of those patients. I have sat in the waiting room and heard the verbal abuse that his staff has taken from patients. I hope his staff remains with him because they are very caring and sincere I have ever seen.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag